Sunday, October 31, 2010

Party Rant

So I'm a wee bit peeved (actually that is an understatement) I'm truly pissed. We didn't get to do the murder mystery party tonight. EVERYONE we invited canceled on us at the last minute... so we kinda just sat around and hung out with one other couple and played some PS3 move and DJ Hero we also played a new game (which I love...) Munchkin which is kinda similar in style of role playing to D & D. But the point is... I am mostly pissed that people canceled with us saying it was because of one thing and then really lieing about it and ditching us and the party to do something else. It's cool, if you don't wanna come and have a good time I get that... but don't fuckin lie to me about it... I'm a big girl... I can take it... so put on your big girl panties too and just tell me the fuckin truth! So no party, all my efforts and decor was wasted. All I can say is never again... not gonna keep putting my heart out there for it to get stomped on by would be, should be, so called "friends".

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I think I'd be ticked to. No, I know I would. See, that happened to me on my 16th Bday!!!!
    At least you had a good time with that other couple though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMIGAWD, That SAME thing happened to me with my bachelorette party. NO ONE showed up, except for my bestie. Glad to have one of those though!!

    I understand completely how you feel! Jerk faces!!

    Poo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks... glad to know I don't sound like a ridiculous raving loon LOL! I'm happy to report I am over it, life is just to short to care about those that don't care about you... right? Man... wish my blogger friends lived closer so we could do this together!

    ReplyDelete