Wednesday, October 6, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day 3

Favorite T.V. Show



This one is pretty easy to answer... it would be True Blood! I absolutely LOVE the show. And since I know all my fellow trubies are wondering if I am Team Eric or Team Bill... it is most definitely Team Eric! Mr. Northman you may have your way with me any day of the week! The show is really great, and it is Looosely, and by having watched season 3 I mean very loosely based on the Sookie Stackhouse Novels by Charlaine Harris. Some of my favorite characters include: Eric Northman (Alexander Skarsgard)...obviously LOL! Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin), Jason Stackhouse (Ryan Kwanten) and Lafayette Reynolds (Nelsan Ellis). I airs on HBO usually at 10pm on Sunday nights (and there is a reason its on after 10...because it does get a bit *ahem* steamy) The show just finished up its 3rd season and will be returning for a 4th season sometime next year.

And just to show you how Epic Mr. Eric Northman is... here's a little peek just from me to you. ;)



Now I ask you, what woman in her right mind would'nt want that laying beside her... vampire or no vampire... YUM! lol!

Oh and P.S...

My favorite "Classic" T.V. Show... one that to this day keeps me laughing is... The Munsters!



Ohhh Herman! Bahahahah! :D (Grandpa is really my favorite)

No comments:

Post a Comment