
Favorite Book: I have to be honest here and say that this whole "pick only one" thing to write about has me struggling! LOL
Ok so I love comic books, and those I categorize separately from regular books because...well... their...special. :D
My favorite comics are DC comcis. Im a HUUUUUUGE DC fan, and a HUUUUUUGE fan of Alex Ross and therefor love Kingdom Come. I also love graphic novels like Preludes and Knock-Knock Jokes.... Im a great big fan of Harley Quinn (so much that I have a tattoo of her on my right calf) I also love Catwoman: When in Rome. My faves out of all the batman comics have been obviously Detective Comics and Batman Confidential. The kiddo loves the new Brave and Bold series and any comic she can get her hands on that features Hawk Girl. (That is her idol) ;)

Recently my favorite series has become Gotham City Sirens... this series has me anxious and running to my favorite local comic book shop every Wednesday to grab up the newest in the series! I haven't felt that way about a comic in a long time... *sigh* This series has GREAT writing by Paul Dini and fantastic art work by Guillem March.


As far as regular novels go... I am totally in love with the works of Charlaine Harris. I love the way she writes the Sookie Stackhouse novels, she had me at "Sookeh is Miiiiiiine". If you like vampire novels and haven't yet read these... do please read them, they will not disappoint!
I love books so much that, last year hubs decided to buy me a nook for Christmas! I think honestly he was just tired of seeing the pile upon piles of books everywhere... Now all my books are neatly contained in this little baby...
An so I crafted the sleeve that holds my little nook (yes, shameless self promotion... so kill me! lol) seriouslythough arent these cute?But it really does keep your nook from getting scratched and looking drab ;) I still do enjoy reading regular books and when I do get the urge to hoard, I mean buy books again, I head to one of the most fantastic book shops I have ever been to; The Chamblin Bookmine (http://www.chamblinbookmine.com/) in Jacksonville, Florida. The place is fantastic, it has literally miles of books. When I go, I clear my schedule for the day because I seriously get lost in this...
And this...
Love the sleeves, nice work!
ReplyDelete