Monday, October 25, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day 22 & 23

Sorry I have been slacking... busy, busy, busy... trying to get things ready for this weekend. I think tomorrow I will be caught up for a little bit. I'm also incredibly sore! Last Thursday hubs and I started going to the gym together and well, now its all starting to catch up with me... I'm sore all over from my head to my toes... yeah... seriously. I keep telling myself it will all be worth it in the end. I need to lose a little weight, I went in to the doctor last Tuesday and my blood pressure is up... I keep telling her its just stress but she wants me to monitor it and lose a few pounds, if not its probably gonna be meds for me. Which does NOT make me happy... I know I'm gonna be 30 soon but damn! So I am working hard at getting back into shape and being a little more stress free :D

Anyway... lets see what did I miss...30 days of me... Day 22: A website and Day 23: A You Tube video.

A website I have been in love with lately is www.ThredUp.com I have found soooooo many awesome clothes for the kiddo. I have even gotten things with tags on it. For those of you that don't know Thred Up is a clothing swap for infants, toddlers, kids, and teens. I've sent off 4 boxes of the munchkins clothes and Ive gotten a total of 2 so far... I have 3 more boxes I can get before I have to start sending again (I'm saving up till spring) Still have baby clothes piled up and don't know what to do with them? Why no trade them in for some cool new to you clothes for your kiddo. These days I'm all about collaborative consumption.

Another awesome website I love is www.SwapTree.com which is where you can swap out cd's, dvd's, video games and books. This place ROCKS and is one of my faves! Ive been on these websites a little over 3 months now and I can assure you they are well worth a glance :)

And I owe you a you tube video...

This ones all about the great-ever-growing world of collaborative consumption. Whats mine is yours and whats yours is mine... its a good thing :)





And this is Orbital's Halcyon my favorite song to relax to and its from one of my favorite movies... Hackers! Enjoy and Hack the Planet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment