Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall Farm, Corn Maze & The Great Pumpkin Patch

Today we ventured to Kiln Mississippi its about a 45 min. drive North of us. We took the munchkin and our BFF family to Southern Promiseland Farm. They had a HUGE corn maze, a pumpkin patch, hay rides, and lots of fun activities for the kids to do. The weather couldn't have been more beautiful either. All in all it was a fantastic day... but I'll let the pics speak for themselves. :)

Ahhhh! Look out! Its Corn Man! (ok, so its really just the hubbers) But, I'd still run for your life if I were you ;) LOL!


Lewis & Clark leading us through the great corn expedition. :)

I am also proud to note that she can successfully rope a steer. I wonder if she can hog tie too?...


And last but not least... my favorite. The hallmark of the day :)

2 comments:

  1. Cute pics! Looks like fun. I've been wanting to take my son to the one we have down here. I've never been myself.
    And your little girl is too cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christin! It was alot of fun, the maze it self was HUGE we didn't get to finish it because our kiddos got tired out real quick lol. I went to one last year while hubs and I were stationed in Georgia (Fort Gordon Army Post) and it was awesome! So I figured since she loved it so much last year we would try one again this year. :)

    ReplyDelete