That's neat looking. Do you play with photoshop alot? I bought it but I rarely do anything with it. I'm clueless about it, lol.
I use photoshop alot to edit my photography pics and to make designs for my postcards but that is about the extent of it. I google alot of tutorials... I am such a visual learner. LOL Its a very slow progress but I hope to one day get good at it.
That's neat looking. Do you play with photoshop alot? I bought it but I rarely do anything with it. I'm clueless about it, lol.
ReplyDeleteI use photoshop alot to edit my photography pics and to make designs for my postcards but that is about the extent of it. I google alot of tutorials... I am such a visual learner. LOL Its a very slow progress but I hope to one day get good at it.
ReplyDelete