Friday, October 8, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day 5


Allllllmost forgot...

Your favorite Quote:

Call me a geek but that is what I am... there is no denying it. So my quote is of course something geek-e-ly related...

"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me" --Batman/Bruce Wayne (From the movie Batman Begins)

I love it because it holds true, for both myself and the hubs. I'd like to hope that people view me for what I can do or have done instead of simply what they see me as. In other words get to know the real me. Take a good long look beyond just the rough edges... see what I have done, where I have been, the things I have made good and then tell me what you really see me as.

Someday I'd love to get this tattooed on me... as if I didn't have enough batman/comic book related tattoos already. ;)

1 comment:

  1. eeekkkk!!! I did forget to do mine, lol. I'll do double tomorrow I guess lol.

    I like that quote. Works just as good in RL as it does in the comic world :)

    ReplyDelete