Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Droid = a Happy Girl!


This year hubs has graciously given me the ultimate Christmas gift (early)... a new phone! Its the Samsung Vibrant and I am absolutely thrilled to have it! Its seriously the best phone Ive ever own!
My old phone the G1 was slowly but surely turning into the biggest piece of crap ever... hence the early Christmas gift. It was missing calles, taking FOREVER to place a call (god forbid I need to dial 911) not receiving test messages, randomly dialing my contacts etc. lets just put it this way... I think the thing was possessed! This little baby is cute, sleek and innovative! Did I mention it comes preloaded with Avatar on it! YES! I can watch movies and tv with my freakin phone! How awesome is that?!

As for the specs... it stands at 4.8 inches (and has 4 inches of super amoled screen) and weighs a whopping 4.2 ounces. Yeah, it was almost too light. I bought a cute koi hard shell case for it off ebay, because I would be crushed (no literally by my husband lol) if I dropped it on accident.

It also came preloaded with android 2.1 os and Ive already updated it with the new patch. It has 16. YES, 16! GB of internal storage, a 1GHz Cortex A8 Hummingbird processor, a 5 megapixel camera with digital zoom and as I said it comes preloaded with Avatar, The Sims 3, Amazon's Kindle, Mobi TV, Gogo and Slacker Radio. All in all its a awesome phone!

There's only 2 things I would have added to make this phone absolutely perfect. 1 would be a flash with the camera, and 2 would be front facing camera. It has video chat capabilities but how would you do that unless you were somewhere with a mirror?...video chatting in a bathroom? YIKES! LOL!

Here's a few pics of my pretty little baby.

1 comment:

  1. Nice :) I'm a blackberry girl myself. But the phone I have right now isn't. It's doing freaky things as well. All that you mentioned, except mine isn't randomly dialing my numbers, lol.

    ReplyDelete