Id say my crafting/sewing mood is in full swing! I decided today to finish up a long awaited project I was putting it off till I bought my sewing machine... but I decided the heck with it, I'll just sew it buy hand... and truth be told it wasn't really that hard. I bet there are at least 1,000 different coffee cup cozies out there but I also bet there's none that have the little geek charm that I added to mine. ;) It just professes my love for the undead... P.S. I think hubs might do me in now that he sees I am a sympathizer. LOL! Anyway its suuuper easy to make, if you want to make one all you need is some felt (at least a 12x12) an old starbucks cup to figure out how wide you want to wrap it around (mine is actually a plastic reusable from bed, bath and beyond.) a needle, some thread, some time and some creativity! ;) Like I said....suuuuper easy! I also did a fall craft with felt, fishing line and a hot glue gun... but you'll have to wait till tomorrow to see it. Yeah, I know.... just call me Mrs. MacGyver! Hey! Wait a minuite! I kinda like that... hmmm I might just have to change the old blogs name ;) What do you guys think?
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Starbucks Coffee Cup Cozy
Id say my crafting/sewing mood is in full swing! I decided today to finish up a long awaited project I was putting it off till I bought my sewing machine... but I decided the heck with it, I'll just sew it buy hand... and truth be told it wasn't really that hard. I bet there are at least 1,000 different coffee cup cozies out there but I also bet there's none that have the little geek charm that I added to mine. ;) It just professes my love for the undead... P.S. I think hubs might do me in now that he sees I am a sympathizer. LOL! Anyway its suuuper easy to make, if you want to make one all you need is some felt (at least a 12x12) an old starbucks cup to figure out how wide you want to wrap it around (mine is actually a plastic reusable from bed, bath and beyond.) a needle, some thread, some time and some creativity! ;) Like I said....suuuuper easy! I also did a fall craft with felt, fishing line and a hot glue gun... but you'll have to wait till tomorrow to see it. Yeah, I know.... just call me Mrs. MacGyver! Hey! Wait a minuite! I kinda like that... hmmm I might just have to change the old blogs name ;) What do you guys think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It looks great! I've been thinking about making one...need to get on that:)
ReplyDeleteStealing this ideal for sure, so cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! :) Be sure to post pics of the ones you make... I'd love to see them!
ReplyDeleteAnd I honestly cant wait to see the look on my barista's face the next time I take this little baby with me LOL!
That is cute!!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Yep, stealing that and probably making it the same night I make that bitchin pizza!
ReplyDelete