Tuesday, November 9, 2010

He had news


He came home tonight for dinner and walked in with a grin on his face ear to ear... I just knew something was up. Thank god for the grin because usually when he says "Ive got news" I get that feeling like your gonna throw up and your heart suddenly jumps up into your throat... oooh I hate those moments! And usually the news is bad or something I don't want to hear. Tonight it was good though, I can't really go into detail about it all (believe me... I WANT to so bad!) but I will say that it involves a job change and possibly a PCS. The most exciting part is that if he gets to have this new "job" he will be extremely happy it will be a very strategic career move! I'll put it this way... if you were to look at a resume and it said "Bodyguard of Mr. T" wouldn't you want that guy? LOL!

BTW... being Mr. T or anyone's bodyguard is not what the job is but just a reference as to how cool the job is. ;) LOL!

As for right now hes going to do everything he can to see if he can get into this new "job" and see what all it requires, its a big deal so there are quite a few stipulations and hoops he will be having to jump through. I will post what I can when I can. ;) But for now cross your fingers and hope for us please... along with all the baby hopes... Oh come on 2 1/2 week wait! LOL

4 comments:

  1. Aww! Love those kind of "are you sitting down" talks!!! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! I'm excited... and I really cant stand that I cant post more about it at this point believe me its like the giant elephant in the room LMAO! But I will post soon :)

    ReplyDelete