Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Postcrossing Posties

I finally have caught up on my postcrossing postcards and scanned the last bunch that I have received over the last month. I LOOOOOVE postcards and particularly love getting them in the mail from far off places that I can only dream of visiting one day. :)

So without further ado here they are...

Summer in the Carpathians (from Oksana in the Ukraine)


From Monica in Singapore. The front reads: Scenic view of Marina Bay-featuring Singapore's 3 icons. The Flyer, Helix Bridge and The Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort & Casino.

From Julia in Moscow and the card features The Cathedral of Christ the Redemeer, The Bolshoi Theather, A view of the Arch of Triumph and Poklonny Hill, and Complex in Manege Square.

From Gerdien in Ijsselstein Netherlands

From Aura in Bergamo Italy

From Piro in Oulu Finland

From Sandra in Cottbus Germany

From Lily Hangzhou China


Oh and If anyone would like to exchange a postcard with me just let me know in a comment... there are tons here from Biloxi and even a few from Keesler AFB or I can get a few for you from New Orleans when I go there in 2 weeks. :)

6 comments:

  1. Super cool!! The pen pal-like idea is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I collect postcards too! the big S always brings back tons from his trips. Are there any places you haven't gotten postcards from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! There are some places I haven't gotten postcards from like some of the far away type islands like Fiji or the Easter Islands. I also don't have many from Africa other than South Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Netherlands is so beautiful!! That's on my dream vacation list, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love postcrossing! I always get excited when I have a postcard in my mailbox:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww they are so beautiful.. Postcards are awesome! I do this too btw! I have given you a blog award :) Go to my blog and check it out!

    ReplyDelete