Friday, November 5, 2010

Just an update...

Just a tiny update without going into too much detail... I had my doc appointment today (OB/GYN) and everything seems to be ok with me. He took a look at my last hormone test results and everything seems to be ok... he did an exam and that seems to be ok too. Thank you, thank you, thank you god! I don't have any scar tissue issues to worry about! :) He has ordered some tests on the hubs and after he gets the results of those he will decided on a plan for us. I have a feeling this is gonna be one hell of a journey... are you all ready to hear all about the ride? LOL.

9 comments:

  1. I need to get some testing done for us too. We've been trying for 9 months now [pretty much since he got home from Iraq] with no luck at all... I'm so overwhelmed and don't even know where to start or who to talk to! It's so frustrating! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashley. I definitely will be posting lots more about this stuff as it comes... its my only way of dealing with it really... Its been real frustrating for us too. Have you talked to your regular doc about it yet? That's where I started and then she referred me to my new OB/GYN... I hope it happens for you soon, I shall keep my fingers crossed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No. I wasn't sure what steps to take but I definitely will be trying that route! Thanks girl!!! Hope it happens soon for you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no prob, glad to help :) Keep me posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely ready! Keep me posted as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes mam! The more friends you have listening, the more support you have. Keep your chin up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh before i forget, theres a blog i thought you might be interested in....... its called http://campfollowerbags.blogspot.com/
    check out her bags made out of military uniforms, you just might need to stewu tote/diaper bag one day. they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks ladies! That means more to me than you guys know... really :) And thanks for the link Misty I will definitely check her bags out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope everything works out for you!!

    ReplyDelete