
1. A different twist on last week’s question. This week, the first question is: what’s the nicest thing a MILSPOUSE has ever done for you? (brought to you from navy_smurfette)
I'd like to start off by saying that my mil spouses are a life saver, a BFF, and become like family. Its funny because you usually don't get to spend more than a few years together but you really do become so close. I appreciate those of you who have saved my behind in my sometimes sticky situations, been there for me through thick and thin, made holidays special when we couldn't be with our own family, laughed with me over stupid hair dye jobs gone wrong (I'm famous for that btw) gone on midnight drive thru adventures with me, and had some great times with me. And to all my milspouse blogger friends... thanks for following me and being interested in my life. :)
So I'd have to say... the nicest thing a milspouse has done for me is, been a true friend... that is hard to find these days... one that will love you... even when you text them with a for help at 2am for a 4am dye job gone wrong ;)
2. How often do you drive faster than the speed limit?
LOL! Always! I mean we have a Corvette for god sakes! Just call me lead foot Jess! LOL! Seriously though, I try not too really but most of the time I just cant help it...There is a reason why I had to ride the school bus to school until I graduated high school (unless I got a ride from someone)... it was because I got 4 speeding tickets (by the same cop) in one month on a learners permit (Thank you, officer Bennett- I'll never forget you). Did you know you can get tickets with just a permit? LOL! Good grief, its no wonder my mother is Grey... I was hell on wheels... literally!
3. Did you have a nickname in school? If so, what was it?
Besides hell on wheels? LOL um... let me see... there was Jinx, Beeker (as in the muppets, because at some point I had flaming red hair) and Junk (combo word for Jess Punk).
4. If your life was a book, what would the title be and how would it end?
Hmmm.. I dunno about the title but I hope it would end with a "Happily Ever After" ;)
5. Look back (in your planner if you have one) to September 14th… what did you do that day?
That was about the time my parents paid us a visit, we took them to NOLA and lots of local stuff and the munchkin went bowling for the first time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment