
What is your favorite Christmas Carol/Song?
I have a few of course... again, how can you pick just one? LOL! So here's my top 10...
1. Santa Baby, I like the 1950's version sung by Eartha Kitt but I also like the version by Taylor Swift.
2. My Grown Up Christmas List by Kelly Clarkson
3. All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey. This reminds me of when I was younger.
4. Ava Maria by Jewel. Which I think is just beautiful, she has such an amazing voice.
5. I'll be home for Christmas by Rascal Flatts. Makes me always think of mom.
6. Winter Song by Sarah McLachlan. Makes me cry every time ... I hope to never feel this way on Christmas.
7. O Holy Night by Jewel... again her voice is amazing singing these classics.
8. O Du Froehliche, O Du Selige by the Regensburg Choir. Means Oh Joyful, Oh blessed in German.
9. Stille Nacht by the Regensburg Choir. Its Silent Night in German and it makes me miss Christmas time in Germany even more.
10. And above all my most favorite is Happy Christmas (War is Over) by John Lennon. It is by far my favorite of all time... it means so much and makes me think of all the service members and their families who have to spend Christmas apart... may war end, and your love ones come home soon.
2. My Grown Up Christmas List by Kelly Clarkson
3. All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey. This reminds me of when I was younger.
4. Ava Maria by Jewel. Which I think is just beautiful, she has such an amazing voice.
5. I'll be home for Christmas by Rascal Flatts. Makes me always think of mom.
6. Winter Song by Sarah McLachlan. Makes me cry every time ... I hope to never feel this way on Christmas.
7. O Holy Night by Jewel... again her voice is amazing singing these classics.
8. O Du Froehliche, O Du Selige by the Regensburg Choir. Means Oh Joyful, Oh blessed in German.
9. Stille Nacht by the Regensburg Choir. Its Silent Night in German and it makes me miss Christmas time in Germany even more.
10. And above all my most favorite is Happy Christmas (War is Over) by John Lennon. It is by far my favorite of all time... it means so much and makes me think of all the service members and their families who have to spend Christmas apart... may war end, and your love ones come home soon.
I like all the songs on your list too. Santa Baby and Baby It's Cold Outside are also my favorites.
ReplyDelete