
Cute right? And sooooo easy to make! No seriously, try it! I just took a plain coffee filter and folded it in half and then folded it again and started cutting away with the scissors, and look how cute they came out. You really cant go wrong with any way you cut, so long as you fold it right. Basically the object is to make it look like a triangle. When I had all of them done I took a bit of sticky laminate and laminated them. I made a set for each of the grandparents and I'm keeping the rest :)
Oh and that thing they are hanging on it is my Christmas card holder... its made to look like Christmas lights. I just cut the lights out of leftover felt scraps I had laying around and then hot glued them to clothes pins, strung it up and Whala!
Oh and that thing they are hanging on it is my Christmas card holder... its made to look like Christmas lights. I just cut the lights out of leftover felt scraps I had laying around and then hot glued them to clothes pins, strung it up and Whala!
Very cute!
ReplyDeleteReally cute and looks like it's really easy to make (and cheap :)).
ReplyDeleteWe may try a few of these this year. They look great! (And I love the hanger you made!)
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute. This is on the to do list for next year :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you all liked them, I have a feeling they are gonna be quite the hit with the G'parent's this year. If you all make some post about it so I can see yours! I think they are soooo pretty and unique!
ReplyDelete