
Show us your tree:

Here she is, not real big like mom and dads but it suits us... I'd love to have a giant 20 foot tree but I just don't have the room LOL! My favorite thing about the tree? All our unique ornaments. Here I'll show you...

Our Fleur-De-Lis, I bought last year when we moved down here to "Cajun Country". I also have a red and black Bulldog on my tree to represent GA, a wooden cowboy boot with a sheriff star and rope to represent Oklahoma and Flamingo Santa with a palm tree standing on a beach to represent Florida. Each of these ornaments are a representation of the states we have lived in... its sorta become a family tradition while were in the military.

A family heirloom from hub's dad side of the family. This beauty was hand blown by his great grandpa in the 1920's and its still in mint condition.

What kinda comic book geek would I be if I didn't have Batman and Robin on my tree? ;)

This one is new this year... its my melted snowman and the kiddo really enjoyed making this one.

Back to my geekery is my Mario Mushrooms... I made these little guys this year. I have the "make Mario bigger" mushroom, the 1 up, and the poisonous "game over" mushroom.
And yes, that is totally Bart Simpson in the background... its from when I was a kid. :)

And by far my favorite of the newbies this year... My "I love my Airman" painted ornament.
The best part...

The back! Those lips are mine! Say what? I painted my lips with real paint and then kissed the ornament? You bet! All in the name of craft! lol!
Love them all. Especially the mario mushrooms.
ReplyDeletehaha All in the name of craft! The airman ornament is so cute lol
ReplyDeleteMy favorites is the batman and the heirloom. That's awesome its been in the family almost 100 years! My grandpa used to do things like that. I will have to post them one day :)
ReplyDeleteThose are all adorable! I love the snowman one you made! But honestly, tell me you took a picture of you with painted lips. That's dedication right there! :)
ReplyDeleteHaha! I should have taken one Amanda... Next time I paint my lips, I will definitely take a pic ;) And I'm positive that I will be painting my lips in the future again LOL!
ReplyDelete