Wednesday, December 15, 2010

In the middle of the night...

I go walking in my sleep... from the mountains of faith to the rivers so deep...*Ahem* Sorry bout that... I got a little inspired by my posts title. Oh come on, you know you love Billy Joel... right?

So yeah its nearly 2am and I am pretty wide awake. Its all due to a nap I had around 7pm. I'm not really regretting it because I was exhausted and I did fall asleep in hubs arms while watching tv on the couch... aaaaah it was so blissful. This might be a little random but I have been funky lately... maybe its stress maybe its just my body being weird, who knows... all I know is I definitely have to go back in to see my doctor after we come back from Christmas vacation. Mother nature still hasn't shown up yet, which normally I would be head over heels estatic about but there are two problems with that... 1.) is I haven't had that crazy lunatic mother nature show up since mid October. And 2.) I have taken 2 tests with BFN's (Big Fat Negative's) :P
Now here's the big BUUUUUUUUUTTTT... I feel funky... I am exhausted everyday usually around 7'ish. The "girls" and I hope you know to which two I'm referring to have been full, perky, and exxxxxxxtreamly sensitive, like were talking I can't even put a sports bra on without being in pain. My nose is on high alert, were at the point where I cant even take out the trash without wanting to barf. Now, this is not a real big concern to me because believe it or not I get this way when I PMS only I normally crave chocolate like a fat kid at fat camp and have cramps along with all these other things. And again, but... this time there is no chocolate cravings, no cramping, no moodiness... just this funkiness. What can I make of it?... Not a damn clue... I almost wish I could get an appointment with the doc before we leave, but I know for sure that's next to impossible. Any of you care to guesstimate whats going on? Ever feel like this before and been pregnant? Ever get 2 negative results and still been pregnant (is that even possible?) ? Yeah, I know... WTF! but you gotta admit its weird. I do realize that I can make myself feel this way by wanting it so badly but in all honesty I don't think that is the case this time, I respectively will not complain when I am pregnant but I do NOT wish for nipple pain, like I have now... yeah its that bad! LOL!

In other news the munchkin had a GREAT birthday, in fact we partied it up, pretty much all weekend! I'll do a big post on that sometime soon, its just been nuts the past few days getting ready for our big haul down to Florida on Thursday.

I also took the big camera back out and did some more bokeh shots... this one I like in particular...
Mmmmm. Don't you just love cuppy cakes?! Ok that is all... nannoo nannoo I'm out like mork!

5 comments:

  1. Keeping my fingers crossed for ya :)

    Billy Joel is my hubby's favorite artist. I was up until well, I have yet to go to sleep, lol :) I was playing around on Twitter. Gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was pregnant with Jake it took forever for the HPT to show up positive. We were temperature charting and I kept watching my temperature climb and climb, but every stinkin' test was a big fat negative. It was very frustrating. (We were traveling at the time too, so I couldn't just go in and see my doctor.)

    Most military clinics have a walk-in option for blood tests. You just show up and fill out the paperwork at family practice. Maybe you could check into that before you leave?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were a betting (wo)man, I'd say get a blood test cuz it looks like you're knocked up! :)

    The at-home tests are tricky. I'm the kind of person who got a positive 7 days before my missed period. I know other people that got negatives for two months, even though they were pregnant. I'm pretty sure your doc can get a more accurate result with the blood test.

    I'm keeping my fingers crossed!! :)

    PS- Billy Joel quote? Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picture--I love the cupcake! As for your symptoms, I went through something similar--all the pregnancy symptoms (huge painful boobs, lethargic, super smelling powers), no sign of Aunt Flo, but only negative pregnancy tests--then at eight weeks late, my period came with a vengeance. I probably had a chemical pregnancy, which is when the egg is fertilized but it never successfully implants in the uterine wall. Your body gets the signals of a pregnancy without actually being formally pregnant. I hope this helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys, all these comments make me feel better and less like a crazy woman lol. I will check into seeing if I can get a blood test done before I leave... I'll admit I am hesitant, because Ive had them before and when they are negative I sink into kinda a depression state for about a week... and I really don't want that to happen while on vacation and during Christmas so I might just have to wait it out. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who has had problems with the HPT's... it seems like everyone I knows, knows they are right after or right before their period is missed. Its just my luck that I am not that fortunate. LOL!

    ReplyDelete