Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The 25 Days of Christmas Challenge: Day 21

If you could play Santa this year and could give coal to anyone who would it be and why?

Haha! Love this! Should I just give you a run down of the list? Ok, really its not that long but it is distinguished...

I'll start with Mr. White SUV man who nearly T-boned me the other day pulling out of Wal-Mart without looking... yes, big fat lump of coal for you.

Little Miss Hyper Pants somewhere around 17 year old who has drank about 1,000 red bulls and decides to ride my ass on I-10 for 4 exits, when she could simply use either lane next to me but nooooo...

Mr. I'll cut right in front of you with my great big green mini van at a red light... honestly do you drive like that with kids in your car??? or are you just pissed because the misses took your much cooler car to work this morning?

I know what your thinking... man she's got killer road rage... but really I don't. I either have a huge magnet on my prius that says run me off the road... cause I like that or I break for people who cut me off. In all actually its just these damn Mississippi'ans cant drive around here! LOL!

Other than that the only person worthy of coal from me this year is parent who's kid drove their matchbox car over my prius earlier this week... no, I don't blame the kid... I blame the parent. Now I have lovely silver scratches to try to buff out... thanks... cause you suck!

Align Center

2 comments:

  1. thats funny, californian's can't drive either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... I love that! You must be a magnet for idiots on the roads.

    ReplyDelete