
Merry Christmas to all my Blogging Buddies!!!
I hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas morning. Munchkin actually slept in this morning, I was really surprised that she could stand the suspense that long but, we did have a long night last night. She had a really hard time falling asleep... she was just so excited about Santa coming that she wanted to stay up all night to meet him. LOL! She nearly made it too! She finally fell asleep around 11:30pm... and just as she closed her eyes and started to dream those little sugar plum dreams the jolly old man showed up. ;)
She got pretty much everything she wanted this year too. Her face opening the batcave was by far my favorite! It was totally priceless! I think she went into a bit of a shock too when opening it... because she was actually speechless for a few seconds. LOL! We had blueberry pancakes for breakfast and now were making pies and baking the ham... oh man, the house smells so good!!! I cant wait for dinner later! :D Hope you all have a great rest of the day and I shall post pics soon. :)
She got pretty much everything she wanted this year too. Her face opening the batcave was by far my favorite! It was totally priceless! I think she went into a bit of a shock too when opening it... because she was actually speechless for a few seconds. LOL! We had blueberry pancakes for breakfast and now were making pies and baking the ham... oh man, the house smells so good!!! I cant wait for dinner later! :D Hope you all have a great rest of the day and I shall post pics soon. :)
That's awesome. Glad you guys are having a great Christmas :)
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas! Blueberry pancakes sound wonderful... I think I may do that in the morning!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog and am your newest follower :-)
Joy & Blessings,
Alida
http://blackpurlsknitpickings.blogspot.com