Friday, December 24, 2010

The 25 Days of Christmas Challenge: Day 24


Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I hope you all are surrounded by family and great friends. I hope that Santa finds your house tonight and brings you everything you wanted. Above all though, I wish you Love, Laughter and Happiness. We are currently at my parents house surrounded by our family and friends having our usual Christmas Eve dinner. Mom has prepared a feast enough to feed the Army! And we will be opening a few gifts soon. Cant wait till the munchkin goes to sleep so I can bring out her gifts that she will open tomorrow morning. :D I hope you all are having a wonderful night too.

Tonight I am thinking of all those men and women who are currently serving somewhere over seas and cant be with their families tonight... I hope where ever they are they have a Merry Christmas and come home soon.

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful Jess! I just posted this link to my facebook page for my friends to see. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete