Friday, December 3, 2010

The 25 Days of Christmas Challenge: Day 3


Gifts: What your giving:

I cant tell you everything that I'm getting everyone because certain people have it out to find out. Yes, some of the people in our family are as bad as those kids who peel back the tape on already wrapped gifts and then try to surgically put it back together... what!? who do you think I learned it from? LOL!

So I'll let you in on a few of the things I have bought for the munchkin. She wasn't real particular about anything this year other than the Bat Cave, she has been wanting that since the moment she laid eyes on it at Target!
Which looks like this:
I know... isnt this awesome? I would have wanted this when I was a kid! So I cant blame her for going a little nuts over it. Ive also got her some accessories to go with it... like Green Lantern's Jet, The Joker Cycle and Two Face's vault. Shes also getting the Scooby Doo Mystery Mansion complete with trap door and sliding bookcase!

And then I got her a few things to try and "girlie-fy" her! (I cant help but try right?) And those things are the pretty, pretty princess game , its a board game where the object to winning is colecting all the princess dress up pieces. A Tinkerbell playset with lantern, Princess pretend makeup set (which goes with her vanity from last year) a few tag reader books, 2 dvd's: How to train your dragon and Toy Story 3. The big gift this year is her new leapster explorer with additional 2 games: Tangled and Tinkerbell. This system looks pretty awesome, it does everything the older system does but also lets the kids play games on line, listen to music, watch videos and read e-books! I'm pretty excited to check this one out personally. ;)



1 comment:

  1. Love the bat cave. It looks so cool :) My son likes batman, but only lego batman....

    ReplyDelete