
Show us your Christmas cards (Sent/Received)
I LOOOOVE Christmas cards. I love sending them, and receiving them. Its pretty much the only some of my family and I communicate. Since quite a bit of them live up north in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York. I love getting their cards and seeing how big my cousin's children have grown over the year. I love getting my family newsletter from my Aunt Evie every year. And in general I think they are really pretty and great to display :)
My Christmas cards I have sent out this year. :) I just love blue, white and silver at Christmas...
And SNOW!! So when I saw these, I thought how perfect!
We haven't received any yet. And I normally don't send them. But I am this year. Maybe like 10 or so. Just to people we probably won't see.
ReplyDeleteI sent out half on mine already. I love your cards. They are cute :)
ReplyDelete