
1.What do you see your life like in 10 years?
That's hard to answer, because life is so unpredictable but... I hope its happy, successful and full of the people I love still. I hope I have a career I love and that my babies are doing great in school. 10 years eh... that means my munchkin now will be 15 by then... lord have mercy on me please! I remember how I was as a teenager and they always say its 10x worse when you have your own teenager. Hubs and I will have been married almost 15 years...man that is a long time to be with someone... LOL! We have come this far and its farther than I got with my ex husband so that is a good sign right? And if I have a baby next year that means he or she will be 9... wow... its weird to think of a child being that old and its not even conceived yet LOL! But if I don't have any more babies by then, I probably wont ever have any because I'll be in my 40's ;) What a great reminder... tick tock, tick tock! LOL
2.What do you like most about your job?
I love that I go to "work" in my pajamas's and sometimes don't get dressed all day. I love that I get hugged and kissed though out my "work" day. I love that my biggest argument with my "boss" is convincing her to play chutes and ladders in stead of candyland, shes wicked good at candyland... I love that the only assignments that are due by the end of the week are about learning ABC's and 123's. I love that at the end of the day I feel satisfied in knowing I do my "job" well. There is no "job" on earth better than being a mom. :)
3. What are three things you do every day, no matter what day it is?
Sleep-- probably more than I should, Eat-- waaaay more than I should, and Brush my Teeth...
4.What would you do with an extra five hours in your day today?
Have Meeeee time... I honestly think I would sit in silence, read a book, paint, draw, go shopping without having to see the toy section... LOL!
5.What is your favorite Christmas (or whichever holiday you celebrate) cookie recipe (please share!)?
I'm not gonna share that just yet... I have a post in a few days that will reveal that... I know if I post it now, you wont want to read it then so you'll just have to deal with the suspense...
...it's killing you already isnt it...? LOL!
Hehe, I love being able to "work" in my pajamas, too. Plus my boss doesn't seem to mind it too much if I don't happen to shower that day! :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the recipe :)
ReplyDeleteMe time would be nice, I never thought of that. But maybe sleep is me time too?? lol
Working in your pjs is the best! I actually did a video call yesterday and was only 'dressed' from the waist up. No one knew I was in my pajama bottoms :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend and I will be watching for that recipe!
you know, I didn't even put any practical things for #3! It's way to crazy to think about 10 years from now.
ReplyDelete