Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What's on my phone Tuesday!



I'm trying something new this week. Tuesday's over at The Lowe Family News Jessica does 'Whats on my phone Tuesdays!" This is particularly great for me seeing how I take a ton of pics on my phone but do hardly anything with them. And aren't you all just excited to see what goodies I have? LOL!

A few days before we left for vacation, we went out for dinner at Chick-Fil-A and we bought the new cow calender and it came in this with a little stuffed cow... I thought it was interesting.

This was taken from the road while driving on I-10 heading into downtown Mobile, Alabama... were about to head into the tunnel that goes under water and across Mobile Bay.

This was taken inside the tunnel. The first time I ever drove through this, I just about shit my pants... thinking of all the things that could go wrong.

Even at age 5 the soap, rinse and spin channel is still fascinating... LOL!

My Gingerbread Martini from when we went out to eat the other night at Outback Steakhouse.

The munchkin had a tea party yesterday morning and guess who Buzz brought as his date? LOL!


11 comments:

  1. Ariel and Buzz - it could work! In Holland there is a tunnel that goes under the airport runway - it always scared the crap out of me to drive in that thing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy canoley, I about fell out of my chair seeing your pictures of the tunnel. I have lived in Mobile, AL my whole life and thought I had found someone in blog world from my city. If you were scared of going through it like that {hardly any other cars}, you would die in the summer when it is bumper to bumper with cars doing 60mph through there ha ha.

    I bet that gingerbread martini was better then the gingerbread marshmallows I bought the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just looked at your profile and see you are right down the interstate from me ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...Buzz has good taste. my daughter would love that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The martini looks good :P lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh jeez...I would flip going through a tunnel...
    the gingerbread martini looks yummy as can be!
    and I always new buzz had a thing for her >.>

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I neeeeeeeed a gingerbread cocktail!! Great pics :) I always crap myself in tunnels too.
    Ang xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That tunnel photo? Total art. Though it would totally scare me in real life.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crazy tunnel! I've never been through one.
    Buzz and Ariel too funny and my kids total watch the washer!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i've driven thru that SAME tunnel about 113989082938 times. it's freaky huh? it makes me really nervous and get sweaty pits.

    thanks for playing this week!! welcome to the club.

    ReplyDelete