Sorry for getting this out so late guys... I have been feeling like total crap all day today. I just hope it has been for good reasons... everyone cross your fingers and think BABIES!!! BTW... did anyone have dizziness as a symptom? LOL Anyway... here is my "Whats on my phone Tuesday." And as always check out Jessica's at
The Lowe Family News.

My little mini me: We went out to the store the other day and she had to wear a scarf with her outfit just like mommy.

Munchkin asked me to make her a "monster" this is what I came up with...

Hello sewing machine... how I love thee... just dont tell hubs. ;)

Crossing the Ocean Springs to Biloxi bridge... aha... home sweet home again.

Mmmm Road Food... Hubs knows what I like a convenient stores. And in the great words of Woody Harleson"Time to nut up or shut up!"

The side of the car I was praying I wouldn't have to open unless we were home... YIKES! It totally looked like we were living out of our car. LOL!

The munchkin completlely packed up in our car on our way back from vacation to home.

My favorite book store... CLOSED while I was there on vacation... go figure! :(

The munchkin skipping along the St. Johns with her Grandma & Poppa (Hub's parents)

Pic of a sculpture in downtown J-ville... doesn't it remind you of a giant pin cushion? LOL!
um yes, i always have dizziness as a symptom, or feeling faint. my hubby didn't believe me when i said i felt dizzy and was about to faint when i was like 6 weeks a long with our first baby. i fainted while we walked around at a gun show. big dorkface should've believed me! lol. i'll cross my fingers for ya!
ReplyDeleteThanks!Now I don't feel like a total idiot LOL! I don't mind being dizzy or barfing, so long as I know its for good reason LOL!
ReplyDeletebabies!! I never got dizzy or barfed, just massive headaches. I like the monster, what kind of machine do you have, anything sewing related gets me asking extra questoins...
ReplyDeleteI would be so mad if my fav book store closed...Grr...Im sorry
ReplyDeleteThat car is packed like those twinkies!! gahhh its crazy!
I love the smurfs, I'm so jealous of her shirt, lol. And the view from that bridge is gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteI remember having our car packed out like that as a kid. I've always wanted to try a twinkie!
ReplyDeleteAng xxx
I thought I left a comment yesterday! Guess I forgot to hit post!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, Good luck on maybe baby! Your girlie is super cute in her scarf and smurfette tshirt! I love Twinkies too!