I have a friend of mine who has a binkie problem... her cute little sweet pea, angel baby launches them across the commissary and they unknowingly go MIA. So I made her a few of these! :DI have a seen these at the stores like Wal-Mart and K-Mart and they usually come in a package with binkie's but I figured Id make her some instead seeing how it was free for me to make. Recognize the pattern? Yep, its from that same big fat quarter that I used to make my kiddo the crayon roll. And I STILL have material left! Its like the never ending big fat quarter! LOL!
They were pretty easy to make, I didn't use a pattern or anything I just eyeballed it like I do everything else. I cut a strip of interfacing about 3-4" long and then 2 strips of material the same length. I sewed up all the sides, attached a clip on one end and looped end attaching velcro , so you can take off the binkie to clean it or switch them out. The clips are from Wal-Mart they are actually pant clips and were in a pack of 2 per pack for like $1.99! Therefor I made 2 binkie leashes! :D Sooo easy and simple... best part... she says they work like a charm! I might have to make a few for myself and put them away for the future :)
Super cute! My MIL made lil man some; I don't know what I would do without them.
ReplyDeleteThese are indispensable, plus you can use them to attach toys and sippy cups as the little ones get bigger - we lost so many lovely toys to the oblivion!
ReplyDeleteBlue Skies,
Charlotte xo
I've made these for both my squidlets and LOVE them, they are so useful and easy to do. It was so nice of you to do that!!
ReplyDelete