Saturday, February 12, 2011

30 Days of Books: Day 10

Day 10 – A book you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving


Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophia Kinsella. I picked this one up last year while at the airport for just plane reading... I had a HUGE 4 hour Delay in Atlanta and my flights were at least an hour each so I figured I'd better pick up something to pass the time with. I was actually surprised that I liked this book because these are not typically the kind of books I like, only because shopping as in clothes shopping is not a big part of my life.. I'm just not really into designer stuff. However the main character was cute and made me laugh with alot of the senarios she went up against. :)

4 comments:

  1. Not a book I would have chosen either but I'm glad it worked out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been on the fence about reading this one. My shopholic friends loved it, so I thought it was something I wouldn't enjoy, but a good read's a good read, right? Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read the whole series except the last one and a couple other books of hers. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the Shopaholic series are great quick reads when you want to read, but your brain needs a break from serious things. I enjoyed them :)

    ReplyDelete