Sunday, February 13, 2011

30 Days of Books: Day 11

Day 11 – A book that disappointed you


This book surprised me in not so good ways. Charlaine has never disappointed me until I read this book. I felt like maybe it was rushed? It just didn't make a whole lot of sense to me..
I felt like alot of the side plots were just jumbled up without alot of follow through and I was a bit confused at the end. I am hoping it was just a fluke... and that her next book will amaze me like they normally do.

2 comments:

  1. I think sometimes when a series is wildly popular the authors do get rushed, which makes it hard to write good novels. I'm sure she'll get back on track. Maybe I'm slow - I like the new background. (not exactly sure when you changed it but I just noticed it today!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had the chance to read this yet but i guess now i definitely have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete