
Day 07 – Least favorite plot device employed by way too many books you actually enjoyed otherwise.
Hmmm... that's kinda tough, just because I read books regardless if I love or hate them. I kinda force myself to keep reading, refusing to believe that it sucks and trying to be optomistic in telling myself, this is gonna get better by the next chapter LOL! Butttttt... if I had to say it... it would be the whole "Vampires vs. Werewolf's" thang... its ok, we have all read twilight and a few other choice books where the conflict is apparent but the battle is getting old now!
And since were on the subject, Id say Im about sick of "love triangles" too... even if its clear on who REALLY loves who.
Hmmm... that's kinda tough, just because I read books regardless if I love or hate them. I kinda force myself to keep reading, refusing to believe that it sucks and trying to be optomistic in telling myself, this is gonna get better by the next chapter LOL! Butttttt... if I had to say it... it would be the whole "Vampires vs. Werewolf's" thang... its ok, we have all read twilight and a few other choice books where the conflict is apparent but the battle is getting old now!
And since were on the subject, Id say Im about sick of "love triangles" too... even if its clear on who REALLY loves who.
I am right there with you. I'm sick of the supernatural love triangles.
ReplyDelete