Thursday, February 10, 2011

30 Days of Books: Day 8


Day 08 – A book everyone should read at least once

I have a few...

First would be The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini. I loved this book, it was a real "eye opener" and it tugged at my heart strings in all the right ways. I dont want to give away to much but just give it a chance, I dont think you will be disapointed.

Second is Eat, Prey, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert I loved this book too... its an amazing soul searching journey kinda story. And anyone who has ever felt "lost" at some time or another would love this book.

And then last is Where the Heart is by Billie Letts. This one I read over and over... its just an over all good story of a girl who made it despite everything she has been through. Its another tear jerker :)

2 comments:

  1. I've not read Where the Heart Is or Eat, Pray, Love. I'll have to check them out though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check out Eat, Pray, Love. I've been wanting to see the movie. But I know books are better, lol. It's funny because I just blogged about being "lost" and I come here and see what you wrote about that. Maybe it's a sign?? lol, thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete