Friday, February 25, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


I know... I'm late... its not my fault... honest ;) Work was long and well... long today. :P It's my 9 to 5 day today and then we went out to eat at the casino (Beau Rivage) to celebrate "Surviving my first week back as a working woman" LOL! I even had a glass of wine to celebrate it well... don't worry, I'm not preggers... and thats for sure... Im sad to report that Aunt Flo showed her ugly ass face this week yesterday :P Oh well... next month is a whole other month of trying I suppose, if I want to look at the bright side LOL!

1. Aside from no deployments, what is one thing you would want to make the MilSpouse life “perfect”? submitted by Oh How Delightful

Oh... lets see... I could really do with out the "Oh, and honey... BTW... I have to work this weekend" said by my hubby on a Friday night :P Or... yeah on Monday I'm going TDY to Hawaii and I cant take you guys along... :P

2. Just how many peppers did Peter Piper pick? submitted by Married into Army
A peck? A pack? A Pip? LOL!

3. If you could have any career in the world with nothing holding you back, what would you do? submitted by It’s My Party and I’ll Cry if I Want To
Oh I'd love to be a photographer for National Geographic... man that would be a dream come true! Travel the world and take beautiful picture of it! Orrrrr... when I was younger I always wanted to be a Reconstructive Art Historian... that's the person who gets to actually clean and maintain fine works of art like the Mona Lisa... they are very skilled and very VERY responsible. And then I would always want to own my own book shop or Tattoo Studio :D

4. Do you have a service oriented tattoo and if so what is it. If you don’t what would you get? submitted by The Squid’s Accomplice

I don't yet... but I really want to get one to represent hubs. I just haven't decided what... its kinda funny because today I felt the "ink itch" hit me really bad... I'm glad I'm working again that way I can finally support my tattoo habit again... besides its about that time... need to get one while were here in MS. I have tattoos from every state I've lived in ;)

5. Imagine a block of time has opened up in your busy day for you to take a class in anything you like. What subject would you choose? submitted by To The Nth
Oh I'd love to take a pottery class or a yoga class :D

4 comments:

  1. I think that's really cool that you would want to take photos for National Geographic. Photography is my hobby and I love to take pictures of cemeteries. As an archaeologist photography is a must. (Its what I'm going to school for) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOHHHHH! Ink from every state! That's awesome! I could totally do ink AND teacups! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your first answer! I just got home from work and expected to find hubby home...and he's not here. Still at work:( It's 9pm! Let the man get some rest!!!~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes on #1! One night, while we were in the shipyards, Hubby didn't come home until 1am. As he got into bed, he said, I need to get up at 4am to go back to work. WTH?

    Oooh, I've never done pottery before, good one!

    ReplyDelete