Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bling Bling!

So I am linking up (like so many others) with Mrs. Yellow Ribbon, she is starting a new blogging link up of "show me your..." and starting it off with BLING! Sweet! How fun is that?! So here's mine! :D

This was just a few minutes after I put it on for the first time, I know I don't look that thrilled but it was just after I woke up LOL! :)

Did you look at rings together?
Actually he told me to pick out what I wanted...Nothing about us is traditional LOL!

Do you like your ring? Did you from the beginning?...and be honest!
Oh yeah! But then again, I picked it out... but its exactly what I wanted... something modern.

How often do you wear your rings?
I take mine off when I shower and when I'm at work, when working with patients where it will cause a problem like gloves... He used to have to take his off at work when he worked with the electrical equipment for safety reasons.

Do you clean your rings?
I have a cloth jewelry cleaner that I use on it but that's about it... I'm too afraid to dip it in something.

What went through your mind the very first time you saw your ring?
"This is EXACTLY what I want!" "Its perfect!" "Its like a dream come true"

7 comments:

  1. I'm loving this link up, it's so fun to see everyone's personalities expressed by their rings. So prettiful and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how unique! i love it hun :) so pretty! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty :) i don't think i've seen one like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so different! LOVE it! I just posted my rings flipflopcombatboots.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's very different and pretty and unique! come check mine out at www.melosaursrn.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete