Friday, March 4, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


1. Do you or your {spouse} ever wish your {spouse} was in a different branch of the military? submitted by The Turner Family

Um... I think the only time we think about that is when we hear of another branch that does the same job he does that is doing sign on bonus's LOL! Other than that I don't think it matters to either one of us ;)

2. What duty station(s) are on your “No Way, Hell No, Not Going, Have Fun Unaccompanied” list and why? submitted by Every Branch

Hmmmm... I know Minot AFB is probably one of them... we are FLORIDIAN's... there is NO WAY we would survive that close to Canada... we'd freeze our little tropical butts off LOL! And I'm pretty sure hubby will NEVER go back to Tinker (even though, I secretly loved it)

3. If you could be one age forever, what age would you choose and why? submitted by Three Krakens

Oh that would be 25! Man! That was a good year! :D

4. If you were a breakfast cereal, which one would you be? submitted by the C.W.LOL! Lucky Charms ;) Not because I like it but I love the little leprechaun. :D

5. What is your morning beverage of choice and why? submitted by NH Girl Displaced

DIIIIIIIIET COKE! I would die at work without it! I am not a coffee drinker, unless its a frap and I cant hardly taste the coffee.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who's morning drink of choice is Diet Coke :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about coffee! I don't like it if I can taste it--hence why I had to give it up--my former regular drink was about a million calories of sweetener and other flavoring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful that hubby is not Air Force, because I would never go to Minot!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete