Happy Sunday Everyone! Well mine is not all that exciting... I'm spending the day cleaning up the house and finishing up the laundry before I have to go back to work tomorrow, which I'm not really looking forward to since our computer system will be down for a while... that should be LOADS of fun lol! So I figured I'd leave you with a happy little post and some pictures from the Air Show we went to on base last weekend... in case I don't survive tomorrow... lol!Last weekend the Blue Angles from the Naval Base in Pensacola came to Keesler and put on a pretty freakin awesome show! I hadn't been to an air show in a long time, probably since I was a kid. I also forgot how much I loved the sound of the jets flying over head... I think its an Air Force Wife thing ;) The week before the show they were practicing just about every day and it was sooooo nice to listen to them roar their engines over the house. They were also just as fantastic to see! If you ever get the chance, I encourage you to see one of their shows because they are just phenomenal!
I've never been to an air show, but always wanted to go. Looks like you had fun!
ReplyDeleteMeri
merigoesround.blogspot.com
YAY a C-17 :-) Looks fun! I've always loved airshows.
ReplyDeleteI would rather watch the Blue Angels than the Thunderbirds any day of the week. I think they are so much better. Shame on me for dissin' the AF guys! If you miss the sound of jet noise come to my house for a day - you will no longer miss it - trust me! Love the pic with the gun - dang thing is as big as her and she's still handling it like a pro!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that first photo! She looks like she's having such a blast!
ReplyDeleteLOL, oh boy, I loved that last pic! :)
ReplyDelete