
1. What is your must have gadget? submitted by Flying High With My Flyboy
My Phone... I cant live without that thing.
2. How does your adulthood compare to what you imagined it would be like when you were a little kid? submitted by L to the Third
I consider my adulthood in two parts, my young adult life and then the life I live now... when I was younger and first became an adult I
I made alot of mistakes, it was a good learning experience and it got me to where I am today... and this life I would trade for anything!
3. What is your favorite chocolate recipe? submitted by Our First Deployment
Mmmm my mom's recipe for chocolate creamfilled strawberry topped chocolate chip sandwich cookies! OMG! My favvvvvve!
4. How do you deal with military life when it gets to be to much or to hard? submitted by Combat Boots And Pointe Shoes
I call my mom... I laugh, I cry, I rant and rave... shes a veteran milspouse so she totally understands it.
5. What piece of advice would you give a new Military spouse facing their first deployment? submitted by The Albrecht Squad
Just breath... you will get through this... it wont last forever. In the mean time surround your self with friends, find a hobby,
shop *wink* *wink* enjoy being able to run around the house in your sweats, because no one will see you ;) Write him love letters, like they
did back in our grandparents day's ... its so romantic! Remember its OK to cry... and to miss him. And this will be all over before you know it! ;)
Great read! Thanks for sharing! I recently started posting to the Friday Fill-Ins, too!
ReplyDeleteMajor Mom
Fellow USAF Wife!
I feel like the only person in the world without an iPhone, lol.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great weekend!
I have to have my phone at all times as well :)
ReplyDelete