Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me

Happy Birthday to me... Happy Birthday to me... Happy Birthday dear 28...
Happy Birthday to me!

It's that time again... I'm now another year older... I hope 28 will be a good year.
I'm pretty sure you all know what I've wished for when I blew out my candle yesterday... I'm just hoping it comes true this year... if there's one wish I'd like to have come true its a birthday wish.
My pretty birthday roses :)

All in all I had a good day, yesterday. I had to work 10-5 but it was Friday and not too bad. It was also nice to come into fresh donuts in the morning too :) But these are not just any kind of donut these babies are speical, they are a local favorite of just about everyone that lives around here. They are called Tator-nut donuts and yup, you guessed it they are made out of potatoes! They are seriously amazing! Like Krispy Kreme has nothing on them! Its like a donut and a cinnamon roll had an affair and this is their love child! Yeah... that good! Mmmmm mmm! After work I came home grabbed hubby and the munchkin and drove out to Sicily's a local pizza place for some yummy pizza buffet in my scrubs and all LOL. I figure I had been in them for the last 8 hours what difference would another hour make right? Oh but the fun doesn't stop there... tonight is "Give Parents a Break" on base and we have signed up... we get 6 hours of kid-less fun! Don't get me wrong... I love my daughter but hubby and I need some alone time... we havent had that since I started working... and it would be nice to hang out for more than 2 hours before we go to bed like usual... so we are planing on going to the local shooting range for some practice and then we'll be headed to the casino for a little gambling fun! Tomorrow were going to NOLA (since Mardi Gras is over now and its free from tourists again lol!) and just hang out for a while. Hope you all are having a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday love!! I hope it was an amazing and wonderful as you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Enjoy your kid free time - we should probably do that sometime, I can't remember the last time hubby and I spent any time alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Birthday! That love child looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg what kind of cupcakes are those? They look amazing!

    And Happy Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! I forgot to mention... the cupcakes are reese's peanut butter cup cupcakes and they were FANtastic! :D

    ReplyDelete