Saturday, March 12, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


I dunno why but this never posted yesterday when I scheduled it... boo! Work is definitely cramping my blogging style! lol! Anyway here is my MilSpouse Friday Fill-In... sorry its a bit late :(

1. During military separations (whether short or long) how do you keep yourself positive and motivated? submitted by Married/Single Parent

Its hard espeically when the time is long but you do what you have to do... I think of my mom and all that she had to endure while my dad was constantly gone, that gives me strength. I look at my daughter and keep going because I know how hard it is on her when her daddy leaves so I just do whatever I can to keep her happy, her and her daddy are tighter than peanut butter and jelly so when he has to leave its really hard on her for the first few weeks. I also use alot of distractions like doing arts and crafts or going out to places, and usually we take one or two special trips as just a "mommy and me" thing.

2. What is your favorite concert you have ever been to? submitted by Young but Not (Completely) Dumb

I have a couple for different reasons... I think going with mom to see Journey and then Motley Crue the next year was my favorite though, just because the two of us had the best time together... then my other favorite was going to see Metallica... I was right up front next to Mack the security guy... got to know him real well during the concert... the best part was reaching out and getting to touch Kirk Hammett's hand! OMG! Awesome!

3. What do you miss most about your “hometown”? submitted by A Florida Girl and Her Soldier


Everything! I miss walking into the grocery store and seeing at least half the people I went to school with... I come from a small'ish town. I miss being able to go over and hang out at my mom and dads when I want to. I miss the local restaurants and our favorite ice cream shop.

4. If you could run in any race, which charity would you choose to support? submitted by Wookie & Co.

It would be either for Susan Komen for Breast Cancer Awareness or Relay for Life. Ive particpated in both of these for years but I've never actually RAN in the races I've done. I am not really a runner though, I think I might die LOL!

5. You find out Willy Wonka is your father, what 3 course meal do you INSIST he create in that stick of gum? submitted by A{muse}ing Mommy on a Pink Park Bench


Hmmmmm... oh man that is an ideal question! Im gonna go with egg rolls, chicken lo mein, and topped off with brownie fudge sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment