
Just thought I'd give you all a little update since I haven't talked about it in a little while. After seeing Dr. "X" and having an awful experience with him a few months ago, I decieded to ask Tricare to allow me to seek a second opinion and they have referred me to Dr. "Hope" in Mobile Alabama. He is not just a OB/GYN like Dr. "X" is... Dr. "Hope" is actually a Fertility doc who specializes in Endocrinology... oh baby steps (no pun intended), but at least were getting somewhere... I am currently waiting on being scheduled by their office, that is IF they ever call me back one day. Have I mentioned how they only answer the phone from like 8am till 10am? I am also currently in the 2 week wait but am not real hopeful about this month... March has been extremely stressful and busy for me both socially and professionally, with having taken on this new job. To be down right honest... I'd be shocked if AF didn't arrive and by some miracle I were to have my BFP. But, hey one can hope and dream right? I'll keep you posted in the next week or 2 on my status, but until then... if you happen to see that baby dust fairy make sure you nabb her and shake the shit out of her for me ;) lol!
I hope you hear back from the Dr. Hope soon! Fingers crossed (and I'll be sure to wallop that fairy for you, too, if I happen across her)!
ReplyDeleteI'm keeping every philange I have crossed for you! I know it's going to happen for you soon- I just know it... We decided to stop trying. I just can't take the disappoint anymore and I'm too scared to go and find out what is wrong- if its something permanent I rather not even know. My heart is there with you Jess! Love you girl!
ReplyDeleteI'll send some telepathic "call Jess" messages to Dr. Hope, and I'll find that little fairy and wring her neck!
ReplyDelete