
*Just another little update*
You all have done really great by crossing and hoping and thinking happy thoughts, because I finally got a hold of the doctors office in Mobile and we FINALLY have an appointment! YAY!
Its set for May 3rd, which is later than I would have liked but hey, at least my uterus is in the door LOL! ;) So thanks very much guys! Your support and encouragement means more than you all will ever know! Love you all! :D
You all have done really great by crossing and hoping and thinking happy thoughts, because I finally got a hold of the doctors office in Mobile and we FINALLY have an appointment! YAY!
Its set for May 3rd, which is later than I would have liked but hey, at least my uterus is in the door LOL! ;) So thanks very much guys! Your support and encouragement means more than you all will ever know! Love you all! :D
Yay! Very happy for you. Hope it goes well!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel
ReplyDeleteI send happy thoughts and awards to you.
ReplyDeleteLots of positive vibes aimed at your uterus!
ReplyDeleteBlue Skies,
Charlotte xo