
1. What romance movie scene reminds you of your s/o or spouse and the LOVE you share? submitted by Simply Sunshine and Daisy’s
This is such a good question... but I totally can think of an answer... I'll have to think about it today and then I'll get back to you. :)
2. If you were allowed to deploy with your husband to a war zone would you and why? submitted by I & J
This is a hard question to answer... because my heart says one thing but my head is telling me something else. My heart says I need to be with him, where ever and when ever but my head tells me there is no way I should go even IF given the opportunity. I don't ever want to be a distraction to the mission, and besides who would take care of the munchkin while we were both gone? Or god forbid something happen to both of us...
3. Have you ever done anything (intentionally, or unintentionally) to embarrass your spouse/significant other in front of his military cohorts? submitted by Marrying the Navy
Not me... at least I don't think so... but our kiddo... you can bet LOL!
4. What is your most irrational fear? submitted by Eights on the Move
Ohhh I HAAAAAAAATE having my feet touched... when I was a kid I stepped on a toothpick that went straight through the bottom of my foot and up through the top... I think it traumatized me and now I cant stand having my feet touched.
5. If you could only live in one kind of climate for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? submitted by Many Waters
That's kinda hard to answer too... I don't think I've live that many places yet to decide on one particular place. I am partial to Florida but that's because that's where I grew up and it will always feel like home to me.
Eeeek, I don't like having my feet touched AND I have a love/hate relationship with toothpicks as well...I once sat on one, so I feel your pain.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I thought I had already left a note, but apparently I didn't (oops!). I left an award for you on my blog :)
A toothpick through the foot!?! Holy crap--that just made me sick to my stomach. I can see why you don't like having your feet touched!
ReplyDelete#4- Ouch. *shivers* I don't blame you! Anybody would be traumatized after that!
ReplyDeleteNo pedicures for you then :-) haha, my feet are usually too ticklish for anyone to touch actually!
ReplyDeleteI'm kinda the same about my feet. When I was in first grade I stepped on a nail that went straight through my foot!
ReplyDelete