
YAY! Finally! I have enough pics from the last 2 weeks to feel like I can participate in the "What's on my phone Tuesday!" provided by the ever lovely Jessica at The Lowe Family News by the way... shes freakin awesome! Go check her out! :D
Hooray for a new washer (finally) not so hooray for a new bill LOL! But I did need a new washer... mine finally bit the dust, and I really LOVE my new one! Its all fancy-shamancy!
The kiddo is all registered for soccer next month! Cannnnnnt wait! We just bought her new soccer cleats (size 12.. and she's only 5!) and a new practice outfit! YAY!
The view from on top of the parking garage at the Hard Rock Casino, where the hubby and I went for celebrating my birthday and where we were making out
enjoying the view ;)
My homeade beignets that I made during Mardi Gras week... mmmm mmmm!
The ever loving train that I just happen to get stuck in front of EVERY, SINGLE, STINKING, DAY to and from work! :P
My sexy husband being "Billy Bad Ass" with his .45 at the range a few weekends ago... it was our date night... I think Mr. & Mrs. Smith would be proud ;)
Me and the .22... dont my pink nails look cute wrapped around the trigger? lol
Me and my .45
That would be a screen shot taken of my tv during last weeks episode of Army Wives... it was a commercial taken of outback steak house, "General Holden" surprised a lovely bunch of real life army wives at this particular outback and my very own blogging bff Ashley from Life as "Lucy"
is in the commercial AAAAAND got to meet the guy who plays General Holden! Pretty cool eh!? Oh BTW... she's the one in the cute purple shirt... still so jealous Ash! lol!
Here are my delayed pics, hope you enjoy ;)
Hooray for a new washer (finally) not so hooray for a new bill LOL! But I did need a new washer... mine finally bit the dust, and I really LOVE my new one! Its all fancy-shamancy!
The kiddo is all registered for soccer next month! Cannnnnnt wait! We just bought her new soccer cleats (size 12.. and she's only 5!) and a new practice outfit! YAY!
The view from on top of the parking garage at the Hard Rock Casino, where the hubby and I went for celebrating my birthday and where we were
My homeade beignets that I made during Mardi Gras week... mmmm mmmm!
The ever loving train that I just happen to get stuck in front of EVERY, SINGLE, STINKING, DAY to and from work! :P
My sexy husband being "Billy Bad Ass" with his .45 at the range a few weekends ago... it was our date night... I think Mr. & Mrs. Smith would be proud ;)
Me and the .22... dont my pink nails look cute wrapped around the trigger? lol
Me and my .45
That would be a screen shot taken of my tv during last weeks episode of Army Wives... it was a commercial taken of outback steak house, "General Holden" surprised a lovely bunch of real life army wives at this particular outback and my very own blogging bff Ashley from Life as "Lucy" is in the commercial AAAAAND got to meet the guy who plays General Holden! Pretty cool eh!? Oh BTW... she's the one in the cute purple shirt... still so jealous Ash! lol!
Look at you all knowing someone famous now!! Love the pink nails on the trigger!
ReplyDeleteYay for a new washer! I have been wanting a front loading one, but have yet been able to bring myself to spend the money on one. haha
ReplyDeleteYay, new washer!! It's a beauty, too- I'm jealous! :)
ReplyDeleteOh boy, one of the wardroom guys on Hubby's last boat took me shooting a few times. So fun! Looked like you had a good time!
Omg, I'd love to meet him. He's so sexy, lol. Love the washer :)
ReplyDeleteOh, I love beignets. Made them recently, house still smells like grease but SO worth it!
ReplyDeleteBlue Skies,
Charlotte xo