
Ok, I know... I'm a day late and buck short... but work this week has sent me over the edge... yeah, its really been cramping my life lately. Oh how I love making the money I just don't exactly love having a job. I seriously wish I could be self employed... and make my own hours instead of what I have now. So anyway, please forgive my lack of posts and my Fill-In lateness. Hope you all are having an awesome weekend! It's beautiful here with a high of 76 and we will be going to hang out on the beach in a bit :)
1. With PCS moves happening every few years, do you take the time to paint and decorate your home? submitted by Life as Mrs. JPT
I'd love to, but no I don't. Its just too hard to go through all the effort of painting and getting it to feel like "home" when your not really "home" for long. So I don't really bother. I do hang stuff up like our movie posters (yeah did I mention we collect movie memorabilia?) and our personal stuff but other than that not much goes on the walls.
2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be? submitted by Standing By Him
Hmmmm... I dunno why but I really like the apartment that Sheldon and Leonard live in on Big Bang Theory! I sooooooo love that show! And I don't care what anyone says Leonard is HOT! LOL!
3. What inspired you to start your blog? submitted by Pink Combat Boots
In the beginning I did it for me, it was just a way I could express myself and keep record of what was going on in my life... and now I really kinda do it for you guys! I love that I have made "friends" in the bloggy world espeically my fellow milspouses and wish we lived closer... I really do appreciate each and every one of you that reads my blog :)
4. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen on base? submitted byAdventures in Life
The wild life at Fort Gordon, when we lived there was rather interesting... its the only place I've ever lived where I almost hit a deer, a turkey, and a squirrel all in the same day... luck for all 3 they lived... Oh and I did see a guy in UNIFORM riding a unicycle to work... no joke LMAO!
5. Which historical figure (politician, writer, artist, scientist, actor, etc…) would you like to have dinner with? submitted by Army of Two
As big a nerd as a I am... it would be Mr. Nikola Tesla (hubby and I have also contemplated naming a daughter... if we ever have one... either Tesla which we could call her Tes for short or Data, as in DAY-TAH not DAD-TAH. ) What do you think? ;)
OMG I would have peed myself if I saw a guy on a unicycle. I also knew a girl who named one of her twins Tesla...but that was her husband and he named her after the band.lol.
ReplyDeleteOoooh, Tesla is a good girl's name!
ReplyDeleteA uniformed man on a unicycle?? Wow... I would have loved to see that!
The unicycle guy - that would trip me out! I love that you would name your daughter Tesla. I had picked Persephone if we ever had a girl!
ReplyDelete