Friday, April 22, 2011

Milspouse Friday-Fill In


1. How many pets do you have? And what type? submitted by Life and Times of a Displaced Jersey Girl

At the moment we have 0... yep...zero...zilch...nix...none... and it makes me sad :( I have always had a pet at sometime in my life... I used to have 2 kitties before the hubby and I got together but I had to find an adoptive family for them seeing how he is allergic to cats. Hubby had a hedgehog in high school but he has passed on and now we are left with just the muchkin as our pet LOL!... KIDDING! I seriously would love to have a small/medium dog or a kitty again but with the two of us working all the time now its just not fair to the animal. I'm still trying to talk hubby into getting another hedgee sometime soon :)

2. What are your favorite projects to do while hubby is away? submitted by my-inspired-nest
Craft! If that isn't obvious lol! Now a days I am stuck working and I don't get any projects done... I come home from work and am exhausted... and the my weekends are mostly spent cleaning or as a family time. Yes, these days the only "projects" I get done are reading books... that's about all the spare time I have... time for. lol!

3. What are the must-haves in your deployment care packages? submitted by Christine’s Little Blog

He loves his trail mix's and his gun magazines... it also just depends on what season it is or if its around a holiday I'll send him stuff accordingly.

4. If you could star in any TV show, which would it be? submitted by Just a Girl

Oh I'd LOOOOOOOVE to be on TRUE BLOOD! Which BTW... is starting up again in June! :D I'll be taking the part as Eric Northman's love slave LMAO!

Orrrrrr....

Big Bang Theory! I swear they have got to have sooooo much fun on that show! Even if I was just playing the part of "Amy's Long Lost Cousin"!

5. What was the biggest hurdle that you faced during your/your significant other’s first deployment? submitted by The Pavlik Perspective
Oh it was hard... We had just moved to Georgia... we were living off post at a horribly ghetto'ish area... oh believe me... I had a guy with an ankle bracelet living next door... I was in a new city, a new place that I had to get a security alarm (first time I had to install one of those in an apartment) I had a 13 month old baby to take care of by myself, no family or friends within at least 1,000 miles... I thought I was going to lose my mind! It was hard at first but it taught me good lessons and how to stay strong when I'm on my own. It was lonely and that was the hardest part... how the minutes dripped by... it sure taught me how to stay busy...but I wouldn't trade the experience for anything in the world... and for the record, I did fine and I did make friends... eventually LOL!

3 comments:

  1. Hedgehogs are ADORABLE--I hope you can get one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Bang Theory is my FAV!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I need to get caught up on True Blood. I missed some of the last season :(

    ReplyDelete