Noooooooot yet... and I hope it never comes to that... I would miss him waaaaaay to much!
2. What is your favorite thing about being a MilSpouse? submitted by Sarah Ruth Today
Ummmmm... that's a good question... I would have to say... It's all the unique and special places and friends I get to see and make, along the way of his career. Its been fun and very interesting so far lol!
3. If you could still have your spouse/significant other and your family, but take the military life out of it…would you? submitted by Trust. Love. Believe. Bake.
Yes, of course... Military Life is not everything to us. I know for a fact my hubby is not a "Lifer" the military has been very good to us, but there are other adventures awaiting us some day. My husband and our family ALWAYS come first no matter what the situation.
4. What have your homecoming experiences been like after a year long tour of separation? submitted by Army Soldier, Army Wife
We have not done a year long tour as of yet. I know its be awesome after he returns from be a way for a while or while deployed so I can imagine being gone a year would have to be an amazing reunion! 5. If you have a child(ren) why you chose their name(s)? If not, why you would name your child something? submitted by Tiara’s & ACU’s
I did not choose my daughter's name... she was named by my husband and "she who must not be named" ;) Regardless I love her name espeically her middle name which is Harley Quinn as in Harley Quinn from the DC comics and Joker's love intrest. I even have a tattoo of Harley Quinn sitting on baby blocks on my leg with the munchkins initials inside the box. We have decided our next child name already (yes, we are fully prepared) and if its a girl her name will be Stella Journey McC and if its a boy its gonna be Charles Tobias McC ;) and were naming them that because we like the names :)
Love your answer to #3! :)
ReplyDeleteI came across this via the Friday Fill In page and I LOVE your site! Your daughter's middle name being "Harley Quinn" is great! You might enjoy GeekMom.com, if you've never visited before...
ReplyDeleteLOL... totally agree with #1! That would be rough!
ReplyDeleteLove the name Tobias!
ReplyDelete