Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Chaaaaaanges (Turn and face the strain)

So tomorrow is my last day of work... I know what some of your are thinking... didn't she just start that job? Yes, its only been about 3 months and yes I am quitting... Hubby and I have decided its the best thing, my job is a bit too stressful which has been causing me problems with my blood pressure... and we all know how stress and high blood pressure can put strain on the baby making process. Seeing how that is the most important thing to us right now in our lives, we wont let anything (even a job) get in the way of that. I'm not too worried about it, we were fine before I had a job and we will be just fine after I quit. Am I sad? or upset? Na... not really... I am gonna miss the little bit of extra money I had made to support my book habit, but well... that's what they make library's for right? LOL! This also makes going back to school a heck of alot easier too...

Thursday we are leaving for Florida, because my brother & sister in law are going to be coming in from Germany, he's in the Air Force too and is currently stationed at Rammstein. We haven't seen them in about 2 years so we are definitely want to hang out for a while. When I come back I plan on enrolling with WGU and starting on my bachelors degree! Holy college Batman! Right?! With that I am saying goodbye to the medical field all together (or until further notice) and pursuing my dream of being a kindergarten teacher! I have always wanted to teach, and well frankly I love the age, I also feel a sense of worth with giving them the foundation to their education. I think Id be good at it and it's something I could be proud of myself for. Sooo here's to lots of changes! Hope you are all still holding on for the wild ride... because its just about to start!

7 comments:

  1. I just enrolled in WGU for their teaching program too! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog through the Squid's Accomplice. I just wanted to say good for you. I would quit a job too if it was causing me too much stress, enough to raise my blood pressure. Especially if I had the option to do so. I will be looking forward to following your blog from now on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. excessive stress while TTC was the major reason that i stopped my masters degree after 3 semesters. working full time and going to school was just too much for me, as much of a prostar as i always think that i am...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh congrats on the career change! I started back to school in January to become an elementary school teacher (I'm looking at 3rd or 4th) and I wouldn't change it for anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooot, changes! Sounds like exciting things in the future, Ms. Future Bachelor-ette {o.k. so I know that term is kind of wonky, but you know what i mean lol}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like kids that age. They still have their imaginations, and sense of adventure. People make them grow up too quick, and it's sad to see kids loose that.

    ReplyDelete