Friday, May 20, 2011

Milspouse Friday Fill-In


1. What is one of the things you always do special when your husband returns from a deployment? submitted by Keep Calm and Soldier On

Spend as much time together as possible of course! And maybe go on a little get-a-way to spend some time together.

2. What do you do to help your spouse and/or yourself re-adjust after a deployment or long separation? submitted by Diapers, Dogs and Deployments

Try to get back to the same routine as soon as possible, just try to make everything as normal as possible. Take long walks, talk and just enjoy each other's company.

3. Are you a crazy coupon clipper (I’m becoming one, so share your secrets with me)? submitted by Married My Airman

I am actually slowly becoming a crazy coupon lady LOL! Granted we are a family of 3 so, I'm never gonna be on TLC's extreme couponing show or anything... however.... yesterday as I was taking a walk around my in-law's neighborhood while the kiddo rode her bike, when I spotted someone's coupons on the sidewalk! So of course my internal "crazy coupon lady" had me pick them up and cart them home! I did score a few good ones like $2.00 off L'Oreal hair color and $1.00 Renu contact lens stuff! So yeah I guess you could say I'm starting to see coupons everywhere!

4. What’s your most treasured memory of you and your spouse (not counting your wedding – that’s a given)? submitted by Scrubs, ACUs and One Crazy Ride


The memories from our childhood... in case you haven't heard before... we have known each other since we were able to crawl to each other... so in particular I'd have to say my favorites are of us sitting on his mom and dad's couch watching Saturday Morning cartoons like Thundercats in our undies!

5. If you could live anywhere overseas, what would you pick and why? submitted by Little Moments Like This


Germany, I miss my mom's side of the family alot these days, its been about 6 years since I've been back and its always felt like my home away from home.

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome you guys have known each other so long! And going to Germany would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm becoming the same way with coupons! I even asked my neighbor if they wanted theirs the other day. It's an addiction I tell ya... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That's amazing that you guys have known each other so long. I thought mine & hubby's impending 10 year anniversary was insane :)

    Sammie @ http://militaryadventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you watched Thundercats together as children. I have fond memories of watching cartoons with my husband... earlier this year. ;-)

    ReplyDelete