
The Ruger .380 with Crimson Trace Laser
The AR-15 with military tactical rails and sights (aka. amazing zombie slayer!)I think its safe to say if there is ever a zombie epidemic, we will be safe for a while. :) In fact...
hubby made sure to buy more ammo to replace the ammo we took with us, juuuuust in case any of those flesh eating, brain sucking, rotting corpses popped up on I-10 while driving home. LOL! I call him paranoid, he calls himself prepared... LOL! All in all it was a good trip, I was glad to see my in law's (all of them) and glad I had a chance to go to my favorite little book store (Chamblin Bookmine and don't worry... I'll share my finds with you in another post) and a discover a new comic book shop downtown! Hope you all had an amazing weekend too!
hubby made sure to buy more ammo to replace the ammo we took with us, juuuuust in case any of those flesh eating, brain sucking, rotting corpses popped up on I-10 while driving home. LOL! I call him paranoid, he calls himself prepared... LOL! All in all it was a good trip, I was glad to see my in law's (all of them) and glad I had a chance to go to my favorite little book store (Chamblin Bookmine and don't worry... I'll share my finds with you in another post) and a discover a new comic book shop downtown! Hope you all had an amazing weekend too!
haha im glad we arent the only ones who are prepared in case of a zombie apocalypse. I think my hubs almost welcomes one because it would be his dream to fight them off ha
ReplyDelete