Friday, June 17, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


1. Underwear Parties, how old is too old? submitted by Wookie & Co.

Ok, I have nooooo idea what kinda party this is? If its referring to a type of sleep over with your girl friends, then yeah... I believe I'm a little too old for that. But seriously... just what is a underwear party? I've never heard of it...

2. What was your favorite class in high school? submitted by Adventures of M-Squared

Art! Well that and Chemistry was my favorite... mostly because I had a crush on my chem teacher ;) Art was just fun, and we had alot of cool, creative, (hot guys) kids in our class.

3. Have you ever convinced packers/movers to pack something they aren’t supposed to for a PCS? submitted by Ground Control to Major Mom

Um, yeah once... it was our move from Oklahoma to Georgia... it was a few of my new candles I just bought from Yankee Candle... I convinced them because, I had never used them yet and it was a drive of 21 hours with a 13 month old baby in the car, we had so much crap packed with us as it was that I just didn't have room for anymore stuff. We already had to take ALL our cleaning supplies and the stupid carpet shampoo'er. They were really nice guys though, unlike the ones we had in Georgia... where we lost 5 moving boxes of DVD's alone...

4. Blogging plays a growing roll in the media. If you were asked to embed as a blogger with a deployed military unit, would you go? What do you think your blog would be like? submitted by To the Nth

No, I would not go. And I'm not going to go into why.

5. Do you think kids should attend year-round school? submitted by Marrying the Navy

I think its a pretty good idea, most other kids through out the world go to school year round. Its really not as bad as it sounds. I know first hand... because I went to school in Germany, not a DOD school but a REAL German school. We had a few weeks off during the Summer, a few weeks off in the Spring, a few weeks in the fall and a few weeks off in Winter. I really didn't mind it because, I saw my friends all the time. And honestly by the time I got back to the states I was ahead of the curriculum that they were teaching at the school I went to. The only thing I lacked in was my English, but then again... that has always been crappy lol! ;) And from a parents point of view, it would be alot easier not having to worry about finding someone during the summer to watch your kids or a summer camp that's not going to charge an arm and a leg.

1 comment:

  1. Oh the awesomeness that is hot creative guys. My favorite!lol. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete