Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Independent Scentsy Consultant!

So guess who has become your new, friendly, bloggy-hood, independent scentsy consultant?... Yes! This girl! ;) I have recently hopped on the scentsy bandwagon and for the record its a very fun bandwagon to be on! I have been in love with scentsy products ever since I went to my first scentsy party! So what is scentsy? They are wick-less candles! They are warmed by low watt light blubs which melt the formulated wax so there are is no flame, smoke or soot! Just awesome smells! There are so many scents, that there is literally a scent for EVERYONE! I have also found that they last twice as long as the stuff you buy from retail stores. The warmers are alot bigger and they have such a great variety of styles! And that's not all... they have plug in warmers, car freshners, room freshners, antibacterial fragrance foam, travel tins, and scentsy buddies! Which are soooo cute! I just bought Lenny the Lamb for a friends baby shower, so yes most of my money is going right back into the pot lol!

So if any of you are interested, please e-mail me (you can find my email by clicking the link on my side bar) your address and I'll be happy to send you a catalog! :)

There are also warmer's and scents of the month coming out every month and they are always on sale! The month of June is Star Spangled, its a beautifully rustic, patriotic star shaped warmer, wrapped in the American Flag, perfect for celebrating the summer! The scent of June is Peach a 'la mode! Which is amazingly yummy!

And speaking of all things patriotic... they also have military service branch warmers too! Yes, that's right... Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines and Coast Guard!


Aren't they adorably awesome!?!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I hope you do well, keeping my fingers crossed. Maybe I'll place an order for ya.

    ReplyDelete