Friday, June 10, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


1. When you vacation what type of vacation do you like to take (beach, historic, adventurous, food oriented, etc.)? submitted by Megan Dub-Yuh

Honestly... I like just about any kind of vacation I can get my little hands on ;) I like vacations that I just get to go "home" and see my family, I like vacations where we go places that are new (both of which we are doing in the next few weeks) and I like vacations that you go to the amusement parks... but my best vacations have always been when traveling in Europe! I just LOVE Europe!

2. What is your best memory associated with a song (you know we all have tons!) submitted by Ramblings of a Marine Wife

OMG! Anything from my high school days… those are my best memories! I would kill to go to the vans warped tour again! So yeah to answer the question… lots of Green Day, Weezer, Foo Fighters, Violent Femmes, Sonic Youth, Filter, Sublime, Radiohead and The Ramones of course! Ohhh such great memories!

3. If you had six months with no obligations or financial constraints, what would you do with your time? submitted by Married to the Army .

I’d go to school to become a Kindergarten teacher… oh what do ya know… I’m doing that anyway LOL! Seriously though… I’d drag my big ass camera and myself all around Europe and Asia and get hired by National Geographic or Fodders or something and travel with my family for a living ;) Yeah, yeah… I know… wishful thinking lol! Oh well… maybe in another lifetime ;)

4. What is one thing about you that people do NOT typically notice at first that you wish they would? submitted by Our Motto is Patience.

Wow… yeah… I’m not real sure how to answer that… because… what you see, is honestly what you get… I do not sugar coat who I am or what I’m like… but I guess if I had to pinpoint it… I’d say my politeness… it’s not to be taken advantage of… and it’s because I get that a lot. Its honestly something I hate and what can ultimately kill a friendship with me. I hate when people take advantage of me just because I’m that “nice girl”.

5. …. submitted by The Three Turners: It’s a summer of sequels, and if you had to live in one of each of the following “worlds” (there are three total) which would you choose and why?

–X-Men: Be a Mutant, what would your power be?

Oh I love this one! Rogue has ALWAYS been my favorite, but I also love Dr. Jean Grey (A.K.A Dark Phoenix) Lady Death Stryke is freakin cool as well and I also love Domino! There are just simply too many cool reason as to why I pick these awesome ladies...Yeah, yeah… I know I’m a geek…

–Harry Potter: Be a Witch or Muggle? Without a doubt, Witch of course! The reason... well.. its two words...Expecto Patronum!

–Twilight: Be a Vampire or Werewolf? Vampire… particularly a member of the Cullen Clan, and I think you all know my reasoning behind this lol! ;)


3 comments:

  1. I hate it when people take advantage of people because they are nice and/or polite! So annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a geek too! It's great to read an answer where someone has even seen x-men!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am re-reading the Harry Potter books right now... and I would much rather be a witch than a muggle. And a vampire instead of a werewolf too!!

    ReplyDelete